Become a PAAIA Member Today!
Members of PAAIA, Inc. help us serve as the credible voice of the Iranian American community with policymakers and the American public at large. While you can become a free member by subscribing to our newsletter, annual member dues help us enhance the political influence of Iranian American community, defend community interests, and advocate for issues of importance for the Iranian American community.
- Access to our Newsletter
- Can donate to our political action committee (IAPAC)
- Receive Special Recognition in our Annual Report
- Exclusive Invite to Annual Gala
- Receive a copy of the Shahnameh
- Invite to Nowruz Reception on Capitol Hill
- Invite to Annual Retreat & Leadership Summit
- Opportunity to make recommendation for candidate endorsements
- Bi-annual conference calls with PAAIA’s Policy Advisers and Leadership Team
- $2,500 of the $5,000 donation will go to our affiliated political action committee, IAPAC
Donations to PAAIA, Inc. are not tax-deductible. Membership in IA-100, Inc. is by invitation only to American citizens of Iranian descent. Invitees are individuals who have demonstrated leadership in their respective fields, are active in the Iranian American community, and are willing to commit their resources to promote PAAIA’s mission, goals, and programs. To donate to our 501(c)(3) organization, click here.